Saturday 30 March 2013

Painted for Prestonfield

It's been a few months since I've been to The Prestonfield so it was time for another visit and this time I introduced my dear friend Carol and her husband Russ to the experience.  As usual, I booked a table at 3pm and planned to stay until 7pm.  This time, we were given the Leather Room so we were alone with leather wallpaper, a roaring fire and several armchairs and sofas.  




I managed to do a manicure in one hour before we left the house and this is what I came up with.  I used OPI "Eurso Euro" and "Get Your Number" in a half moon inspired by Cris at Let Them Have Polish and I added an accent nail in Zoya "Godiva" and stamping by Pueen which I just got via my US polish mule (an instagram buddy).


xoxo

p.s. I forgot to add that as we were leaving, Annie Lennox came out of The Yellow Room to go in for dinner!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment