Sunday 18 November 2012

Zig-A-Zig-Aah!


Cracked open my new mash plates to try out this zig zag print (one of the reasons I bought them in the first place!)

You won't believe it but I actually did a gradient with China Glaze under the stamp using "First Mate" and "Grape Pop".  However it disappeared when I did a multi colour stamp using the Essie Metallics "Blue Rhapsody" and "Nothing Else Metals".

On my ring finger, I used zig zag craft scissors to create an enlarged version of my stamp.

On my thumb I am wearing "First Mate" with Crow Toes "Purple People Eater" which is amazing micro glitter in blue and purple that looks like one of the Ozotic polishes.  I did use some PPE on the tips of all my nails before stamping.

I love this and will be wearing this zig zag look a few more times!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment