Sunday 30 September 2012

Triple Whammy

This post was destined to be called "Double Disappointment" as I had two manicures to post but that has since grown to four, one of which deserves a separate post.  The others were not a great execution or finished product hence the disappointment.

So, without further ado:

The first was for wedding no.3 for my my cousin's wedding reception.  My thumb is 4 different polishes: China Glaze Towel Toy Boy with CG Atlantis and then Shimmer Lianna and Crow Toes Thing.  I tried to recreate a design by Lucy's Stash but it was a very poor imitation.

The second one is my first time using Zoya Veruschka.

The third was a quick manicure on a school night this week when I went out clubbing to the student union at a not so student age to see a DJ called Mr Scruff.  I was wearing one of my favourite polka dot knitted dresses in red and quickly did this to match.  I dinged one of them getting a handbag out though!



No comments:

Post a Comment