Wednesday 18 July 2012

Black, White and Red All Over....

What's black, white and red all over?
A zebra that doesn't know how to put lipstick on
......boom boom!


Today's manicure is one I will be sporting at a charity pamper party I have organised on Friday night.  It uses my Dashica Big B plate for the first time for the dogstooth stamp which I decided I prefer to the new Bundle Monster version as it's smaller.  The polishes used are Zoya "Sooki", Zoya "Purity", Color Club "Where's the Soiree?" and for the leaves of my roses I used OPI "Jade is the New Black" and China Glaze "Treehugger".

Not many tickets have been sold for the event at my work while I've been on my holidays to Mauritius and Dorset but one of the girls has extended the event to friends so we may muster up a few folk! We shall see!  One of my friends is doing make up and we have some stalls promoting portrait photography and dance classes.  Hopefully we will be able to raise some money for the charity Arran Brown Rainbow Foundation and I will have some manicures to show you on the weekend.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment