Sunday 29 July 2012

Pamper Party

Any excuse to practice some nail art....... :)

I'm on the social committee at my work and I organised a pamper party a week ago for my company's chosen charity The Arran Brown Rainbow Foundation which was set up by an employee in memory of his son.  A friend of mine did make up while I did nails and two girls from the charity committee organised some stalls to promote local businesses such as Madame Peaches who do dance classes and a candle company called Party Lite.  The charity committee also organised a raffle for which they had many prizes (I even won one, there were that many!) and our combined total raised was £500!



In the end, with all the chatting and mingling, I only managed to do five manicures in 3 hours and here are the results:


One of the girls was going to see Madonna on Saturday so I gave her some fishnets and lace nails to suit the occasion and the girl you can see supping Prosecco is my best friend Tassie Sheila (code name ;))

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment