Wednesday 18 July 2012

A Wedding of 1930s Proportions....

I painted this manicure in a rush before we headed out to drive to the Dorset wedding (a 9 hr drive!).  My manicure would be covered with gloves as befits the 1930s theme of the wedding for half the time but they had to be manicured to suit my outfit of course!

I used my new favourite navy: Cult Nails "Time Traveller" for this one and some Konad.

Following my nails are some photos of the wedding but none of the bride and her family as she values her privacy.  She served high tea after the ceremony and gave everyone a tea set as a gift.  I was up until 4am the night before making cupcakes for the event as my contribution.

xoxo




2 comments:

  1. This looks amazing, I would never have guessed that it was a rush job! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, 35 minutes and I was out of the door! Even had to stamp again as it was patchy but I made it with a decent manicure :) Some practice for my pamper party tomorrow night perhaps, I certainly can't take an hour on each person lol

      Delete