Monday 28 May 2012

Red Rectangles


I was thinking all day Sunday of doing my nails and a geometric rectangular design was in my sights.  When I came in from sunbathing to peruse some blogs, I saw that Jane from Nailside had also had the same thoughts!  Her tape work is a joy to behold so mine is the poor cousin to hers lol.

My rectangles are done with OPI "Red Lights Ahead", OPI "Designer de Better" and Ozotic 518 with my ring finger done in alternating colour order, so showcasing both my hands for a change here is this week's manicure:

In sunshine

Indoors with flash
xoxo


1 comment:

  1. The pictures are simply stunning and amazingly well shot. There are different kind of nail design are showing the post. The color combination is gorgeous. Very Well done and Great job. Thank you for sharing the post with us.

    Salon For Women Ontario

    ReplyDelete