Wednesday 21 March 2012

What's Up Doc?

....wrong rabbit!


I'm more of a bugs fan (one of my two favourite cartoon characters!) but for some reason Jessica Rabbit popped into my head last night / this morning and I had to do this manicure tonight.  

I was inspired by the valentine's manicures of others last month with their heart shaped half moon nails.  They do look rather like Jessica's dress so I set about creating Jessica on my nails using Essie "Brooch the Subject" and Essie "Size Matters."  I decided to have an accent nail of China Glaze "Ruby Slippers" as I've actually never worn it even though it was my first ever CG purchase and started this whole renewed polish craze to the power of 10!  At the last minute, I decided to put a bit of Brooch on top of Ruby Slippers to signify Jessica's thigh high slit in her dress.

My photos don't do Size Matters or Ruby Slippers any justice as they're much more red and bright in real life.  Red is ONE of my favourite colours but I rarely wear it on my nails, more likely to be in my clothes and shoes, and I am loving this manicure!




Update: a sunny day in the Burgh today so out came my camera!



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment