Tuesday 21 February 2012

What a Wonderful World.....

It was my favourite cousin's wedding on Sunday.  Don't weddings make you come over all happy? Especially when it's someone you love. Best wishes to the happy couple!  I'm singing a bit of Louis although her wedding song was Etta James' "At Last" but both are below for your viewing pleasure :)



So it's been a busy weekend with helping my cousin make her special day wonderful.  One of my jobs was to do some manicures and the weekend before last we tested out some peacock nail art as that is the theme of her two weddings and her hen weekend.  Yes, you heard me: two weddings!  Yesterday was the first of two, one for a religious ceremony for her parents and the second will be in Mauritius in June (I can't wait!).  However on the day, she had to get some gel nails as her own had broken and not grown back yet and she decided once she had her glitter tattoo on her hand and arm, that it was best to keep her nails a simple french.

Thus I was despatched to other tasks and to manicure the other ladies.  I did her sister-in-law, her sister and my sister all by 230am on Saturday night.  No beauty sleep for me for the wedding! And my own was left until the next day in a rush at 12pm, not my best work :(

All glitter tattoos you will see in the photos below were done by a girl called Nadia.  Mine is still stuck hard and fast to my hand through a few showers!

My cousin's swirls in Orly "Luxe" topped with Color Club "Gingerbread" 
and swirls in OPI "Cuckoo For This Color"


Her sister-in-law's swirls in OPI "Cuckoo For This Color" 
with Zoya "Trixie" french and Orly Artist striper in "White":


My sister's in Orly "Liquid Vinyl" with an Orly "Luxe" french topped with
Milani "Gold FX" glitter and Color Club "Gingerbread" holographic glitter:

***Photo to be updated***

My own manicure in Orly "Luxe" and China Glaze "Little Drummer Boy" v gaps:


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment