Tuesday 14 February 2012

I'm in heaven....


Heaven, I'm in  heaven,
And my heart beats so that I can hardly speak;
And I seem to find the happiness I seek,
When I'm sitting painting nails in my boutique.

....aka my living room with my new possession!! 

It might not be much but I am extremely excited about something my mother in law got for free and passed onto me.....a laptop tray with an LED light!

It is of course intended to be for a laptop with a fleece, bead filled base to sit comfortably on your lap and a detachable light fixture in case you wanted to use it for reading or arts and crafts.  Perfect for painting my nails on :)  It comes with a sunken cup holder in which I will place my glass with my paintbrushes and dotting tools.  

Here it is being modelled by Libra aka Libby with some of my tools and some polishes that I grabbed for my kodak moment.

I can't wait to use it! 


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment